Reverse osmosis is a water distillation technology which is used to remove ions, large particles, molecules from drinking water. Water purification level achieved through semipermeable membrane technique. Greencitywater is manufacturer and supplier of reverse osmosis plant and reverse osmosis water treatment plant in India, Chennai, Mumbai, Coimbatore, Erode, Pune, Maharashtra.
- Easy maintenance and low-cost installation.
- Remove bacteria from water and improve the taste of drinking water.
- It allows the membrane to clean itself.
- RO produce high-quality water.
- Drinking water purification.
- Industrial wastewater purification.
- Food Industry.
- Electronic Industry.
- Hydrogen production.
In reverse osmosis process, applied high pressure over a semipermeable membrane that used to overcome osmotic pressure and colligative property. Reverse osmosis(RO) remove most of the dissolved such as heavy metals, bad mineral substances, bacteria and more from drinking water. This process suitable for both commercial and industrial reverse osmosis treatment. This RO method to improve water taste and water purification level-up to 90% to 98%.
Best For Industries:
- Textile Processing Units
- Tannery Industries
- Pharma Manufacturing Units
- Food Processing Industries