Ultrafiltration treatment is physical,chemical and biological processes used to remove contaminants from industrial wastewater,municipal and household sewages.
In a wastewater treatment plant, ultrafiltration is one of the membrane filtration devices are used to recycle the industrial wastewater which contains high molecular weight suspended solids and other particles. In this process molecule and solutes pass through the membrane for filtration. Ultrafiltration water treatment separation process used for purifying and concentrating macromolecular solutions. Greencitywater is manufacturer and supplier of ultrafiltration(UF) water treatment plant in India, Mumbai, Chennai.
- Ultrafiltration available in different size, so it will suitable for various separations process to maintain PH level.
- UF treatment process consume low energy.
- UF treatment, specifically suitable for temperature sensitive material.
- UF separation process takes low pressure.
- Ultrafiltration plant is simple and compact.
- Drinking water.
- Protein concentration.
- In Paper industries for effluent treatment.
- Milk Industries for removing bacteria’s.
- Laboratory grade water purification.
Best For Industries:
- Textile Processing Units
- Tannery Industries
- Pharma Manufacturing Units
- Food Processing Industries